Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dune

If you haven't read it yet, you must read Dune, by Frank Herbert. You must. Really. The movies either suck or SUCK, but the books are beyond good. Like I quote from them all the time and the page corners are turned down on my favorite places and it's changed how I look at the world.

From now on, I'll try to post a new Dune quote at least every time I post, if not every day (like I said, not good at daily stuff).

Today's Dune quote:

The Litany Against Fear (Dune, p. 8)
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Comments:
You've been tagged to write 7 Random Things about yourself at www.laurireflections.blogspot.com in the hopes that you'll update your blog ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]