Sunday, April 29, 2007

back...again

Yeah, so I'm going to try to blog regularly again. I suck at "journaling," and this blog can't be about ideas because those are in my notebook, so I'll try to make this about information, useful and trivial.

Like, the Colorado Springs projected high tomorrow is 80. That's insane! We live in Colorado, for goodness' sake! But this part is so Colorado: On April 7th, the official high was 25. We may get one last snow storm even next month. But dear God I hope Al Gore gets his way and that it makes a difference, because if it gets much hotter this summer, like over 100, I'm moving to Leadville, elevation 10,152 (almost two miles; we're at over one mile here), average summer high: 70. Nice. Cool.

Trivial info? Useful? Just depends on your perspective.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]