Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm a real hippy now!

Yes, I've begun to sprout. Not me, well, not literally anyway. But I impulse-bought this at my local health food store this week, visions of my food-allergic son hooked on sprouts and getting more nutrition than now.

And it works! At this very moment, I'm eating a mixture of sunflower sprouts, chopped radish, chopped apple, a little brown rice, Carlson's Lemon-flavored Cod Liver Oil, my own version of "hot salt" (2/3 sea salt, 1/3 cayenne pepper and ground chilies), and Vegennaise. It's delicious!

The last time I tried to sprout seeds, it ended in a stinky, moldy mess. But the Easy Sprouter works. Good luck and bon appetit!



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]