Wednesday, November 15, 2006

forever since........

...I've been here. Speaking of soul-baring, I'm crashing and burning with NaNoMo. (shocked, anyone?) Solomon, our nine-month-old, seems to have heard my ambitions and decided to start a growth spurt dependent upon eating at least three times between 10pm and 6am. If you've noticed my bloodshot eyes, therein is the cause.

However, two weeks remain, and my goal is 10K words by the end. To repeat something I shared with a stellar group of writers recently, I have begun to consider myself a long-distance runner, not a sprinter in the "sport" of writing. I'm in it for the long haul.

So, write on!! Slower, maybe, than your planned sprint, but continuing to put down the words. I'm with you all. :-)

Comments:
You amazing woman! I didn't know you'd gone for NANO this year! LOL Wow. How you manage to get as much done as you do is a mystery to me. See you soon.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]