Monday, May 15, 2006

motivation

I have many, many logical reasons to lose my baby (okay, three babies') weight. But for me, the illogical works best. Too much baggage surrounding the road of logic.

My favorite season is fall. And though I am not into collecting stuff, not into "stuff" at all, I have one or two stuff loves. I love vintage coats and patterned tights. Oh yes, and Dansko shoes.

New-found motivation for more walking and yoga this summer: http://joyofsocks.com/.

They have the best selection of tights I've ever seen. I so want the flame tights for this coming fall. And I want them to look good, not silly. I want the word "hot" to not be sarcastic when I wear them. :-)

So, walking tomorrow, the next day, and the next. Flame tights here I come.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]